The heart of our program at Gulf Coast Fitcation includes educational classes. Trainers with University level degrees in Exercise Science will lead you through movement foundation classes that teach you how to move correctly so you can maximize your time in the gym, get fast results and stay injury free.
Registered Dietitians will lead you through classes on proper nutrition practices so you can maintain the hard earned weight loss you achieved while visiting us. Fail to plan and you Plan to fail. 80% of people who lose weight at retreats gain it back due to lack of knowledge in nutrition and exercise programming once they return home.
Classroom and hands on training which teaches you how to correctly perform progressions and regressions of multi-joint movements including squats, lunges, step-ups, deadlifts, push-ups, rows, over head presses and rotational exercises.
Learn the basics of nutrition including Macro and Micronutrient breakdown in foods and how they relate to losing weight, staying healthy and building muscle. We also teach you how to read food labels so you can make wise choices while grocery shopping.
All of our workouts are science based and are proven to get you the results you are looking for. We offer a balanced mix of:
1. Vinyasa Yoga
2. High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
3. Strength Development exercises with TRX straps, Medicine Balls, Physio Balls, Kettle Bells and Resistance bands.
4. Cardiovascular based activities including biking, stair climbing, kayaking, Tennis and body weight circuit training.
5. Core Training which includes Front/Side/Reverse Planks, Supermans, Crunches, Sit ups, Birds Dogs and Leg raises.
6. Recovery Modalities including Deep Tissue Massage, Foam Rolling, Lacrosse Ball trigger work and Percussion Massage.